I am participating in Carla's Sunday night chit-chat, and she even threw in some new questions (I love change!). Starting off, as usual, with a picture. I recently posted this on my Facebook page.
- Are you reading: I just finished the latest book by Patricia Briggs "Night Broken". I plan on starting to re-read the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon since the TV series is coming out. So excited!
- Are you watching: Watched "Chopped" this evening. There are a couple of new shows that I would like to try out. One is called Believe and the other, Resurrection. They just started like week so I am going to have to try to find them online.
- Are you looking forward to this week: Nothing LOL. Cold weather, work, and a military function Thursday night (aka: "forced fun")
- Is one thing you did last week that you don't want to repeat this week: Two days of medical appointments in Ottawa. I hate that it is about 2 hours driving (one way) and that's if we have good weather and no traffic in the city....
- Was your best moment over the last week? I don't know if I had a "best" moment, but I did have a bunch of good moments - which is nice. As much as I complain about the long drive to Ottawa, if give me and hubby a chance to sit and talk. Captive audience?
- Is your #1 goal for next week? As sad as it sounds, I need to clean the bathrooms and start organizing room by room. On a positive note, get a kick-start on Spring cleaning, 'cause Spring sure ain't here yet.
- Song can't you get out of your head? I heard the song "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band on the radio yesterday. I love that song and have been humming it on/off since then.
- Best/Worst financial decision over the last week? Can't think of anything from last week necessarily but I would say the best decision was to get a financial planner to help us with our investments, primarily RESP/RDSP for the kids and our RRSP's and TFSA's. Worst decisions has been some of the services, like our home security system and phone contract. definitely need to revisit those - I know there are better options available.
- Is on the top of your *wish list* right now? Wish my neighbors would disappear. Aside from that, looking on Kijiji for a chest freezer.
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge blog - Happy Birthday
Magnolia Down Under Challenge - 5th Birthday
7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog - Anything Goes with a Twist (die cuts)
Seize the Birthday - Stitching